1 bunch of kale
2 tablespoons (27 g) coconut oil, melted
¼ cup (28 g) cashew flour or crushed cashews
¼ cup (25 g) dietary yeast
½ teaspoon salt
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F (150°C, or gasoline mark 2). Line a baking sheet with
2. Wash the kale and dry with paper towel. Lower the backbone off each bit of kale
after which reduce the leaves in half. (OptionaI: Chop the kale into small items, if
desired.) Place the leaves in a bowl with the coconut oil, and toss till the
leaves are effectively coated. Set each bit of kale on the ready baking sheet.
3. In a small bowl, combine collectively the cashew flour, dietary yeast, and salt, and
then sprinkle it over the kale to coat. Bake for 25 minutes.
4. Flip off the warmth and let the chips sit within the oven, with the door closed, at
least half-hour, till crisp. You might need to play along with your oven to get
simply the correct temp/time as a result of everybody’s oven is completely different.
5. You’ll be able to bake them within the morning and allow them to sit within the oven for a few
hours. By lunchtime, you should have optimally crunchy, heat kale chips ready
within the oven.