1 pound (455 g) hen breasts (about
3 massive breasts), reduce into bite-size items
¼ cup (55 g) grass-fed butter, melted
1 cup (100 g) almond meal or cashew flour
3 tablespoons (24 g) sesame seeds
1 tablespoon (7 g) paprika
2 teaspoons onion powder
1½ teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C, or gasoline mark 6). Place a wire rack in a
baking sheet or baking dish. (If you happen to don’t have a wire rack, line the baking
sheet with parchment paper.)
2. Place the melted butter in a small bowl. In a separate small bowl, combine
collectively the almond meal, sesame seeds, paprika, onion powder, salt,
garlic powder, and cayenne pepper.
3. Put 5 or so items of hen within the bowl with butter and coat them nicely.
Then put the hen into the bowl with the spices and coat evenly. Set the
hen on the wire rack or parchment paper and repeat the method till all
of your hen is coated.
4. Bake for 10 minutes. Then flip the oven to broil, and bake one other 4 or 5
minutes, till golden brown. You don’t should flip them (thanks goodness,
as a result of it’s a ache!).
5. Nuggets retailer nicely within the fridge for 3 to 4 days or within the freezer for as much as