FOR ICE BOMBS:
1 cup (240 g/8.5 oz) full-fat mascar-
pone cheese or creamed coconut milk
¼ cup (60 ml/2 fl oz) heavy whipping
¼ cup (40 g/1.4 oz) erythritol or
1 tablespoon (6 g/0.2 oz) freshly grated
orange zest or 1 to 2 teaspoons
sugar-free orange extract
¼ teaspoon floor cinnamon
Few drops liquid stevia, to style
2/3 cup (160 g/5.6 oz) coconut butter
2 tablespoons (28 g/1 oz) coconut oil
1 teaspoon freshly grated orange zest
Pinch floor cinnamon
1. If utilizing creamed coconut milk, make it following the directions on web page 93.
2. To make the ice bombs: In a meals processor or with a mixer, mix
the mascarpone, cream, erythritol, orange zest, and cinnamon. Pulse till
easy and creamy. In order for you a sweeter style, add the stevia and
pulse once more.
3. Spoon about 2 tablespoons (30 g/1.1 oz) of the combination into every of twelve
small silicone muffin molds or sweet molds, or use spherical cake pop molds for
a spherical bomb form. Freeze for about 2 hours, or till set.
4. To make the coating: Soften collectively the coconut butter, coconut oil, orange
zest, and cinnamon in a double boiler, or heat-proof bowl positioned over a small
saucepan crammed with 1 cup (235 ml) of water, over medium warmth. Cool earlier than
use. It shouldn’t be sizzling, however ought to nonetheless be liquid.
5. Work in batches of three or 4 to stop the ice bombs from melting.
Gently pierce every frozen ice bomb with a toothpick or a fork. Separately,
maintain every ice bomb over the coconut combination and spoon the combination over it
to coat utterly. Flip the stick as you’re employed till the coating is solidified.
Place the coated ice bombs on a parchment-lined.
6. Freeze the coated items, in batches as you’re employed, for no less than quarter-hour to
harden. Hold frozen for as much as 3 months.