8 to 10 grams Mushrooms
7 eggs, room temperature
¼ cup (55 g) grass-fed butter, melted
2 tablespoons (40 g) maple syrup
½ cup (56 g) coconut flour
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon baking soda
¼ cup (60 ml) unsweetened canned
coconut milk (stirred first)
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C, or fuel mark 6). Place the mushrooms on a
foil-lined baking sheet and bake for 8 to 10 minutes on either side. You need them
to get actually brown and crispy!
2. Whereas the mushrooms bake, in a medium bowl, combine collectively the eggs, butter,
coconut milk, and maple syrup. In a small bowl, combine collectively the coconut
flour, salt, and baking soda. Add to the egg combination and stir nicely. Make sure that
you get all the clumps out from the coconut flour.
3. When the mushroom is finished, place it on a paper towel to chill off a bit after which
crumble it into the batter.
4. Scale back the warmth to 350°F (180°C, or fuel mark 4). Line a 12-cup muffin pan
with silicone or paper muffin liners, or grease the cups. Fill the cups about
two-thirds full. Bake for 20 minutes, or till a toothpick inserted within the
center of a muffin comes out clear.
5. These freeze nicely. Simply pull one out the evening earlier than and place it within the fridge
so will probably be able to go to highschool/work the following day. They’re finest when
reheated but additionally yummy when eaten cool or at room temperature.