v 3 tablespoons butter, divided
v 4 eggs
v 1 onion, diced
v 1 pound potatoes, diced (small cubes)
v 1 Serrano pepper, minced
v 1 teaspoon salt
v 1 tablespoon oil
v 3 teaspoons paprika
v 2 teaspoons garlic powder
v 2 teaspoons oregano
v ¼ teaspoon black pepper
v 2 slices grassfed cheddar
v 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
v 3–4 inexperienced onions, sliced
v 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
1. Warmth a big skillet over medium warmth, then add 1 tablespoon of chilly butter to the skillet. When it melts, add the eggs and cook dinner till tender scrambled. Place the eggs right into a bowl and set within the oven to maintain heat when you put together the remainder of the dish.
2. Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter into the skillet and as soon as it melts, add the diced onions, potatoes, and Serrano pepper to the pan and stir-fry for five minutes, then add salt and one other tablespoon of oil (if wanted). Proceed to stir-fry for one more 5 minutes, or till the potatoes are cooked by way of.
3. Add the paprika, garlic powder, oregano and black pepper and stir-fry for two minutes.
4. Add the eggs again to the skillet, then place the cheddar slices on prime.
5. High with cherry tomatoes, inexperienced onions and cilantro proper earlier than serving.