½ cup (120 g/4.2 oz) creamed coconut milk
1½ cups (112 g/4 oz) unsweetened
¼ cup (55 g/1.9 oz) coconut oil,
at room temperature
2 tablespoons (20 g/0.7 oz) erythritol
or Swerve, powdered
2 teaspoons sugar-free vanilla extract
or 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
Few drops liquid stevia, to style
20 complete almonds (24 g/0.8 oz)
( use any of the Do-it-yourself Darkish Chocolate recipes talked about within the weblog)
2 ounces (56 g) extra-dark 90 p.c chocolate
0.8 ounces (24 g) cacao butter
1. To make creamed coconut milk, comply with the directions on web page 93.
2. To make the bars: In a mixing bowl, stir collectively the creamed coconut milk,
shredded coconut, coconut oil, erythritol, vanilla, and salt. If you would like a
sweeter style, add the stevia and blend once more. Use your fingers to type the
combination into 10 small bars, about 1 ounce/(32 g) every, and place them on
a parchment-lined tray. Prime every bar with 2 almonds. Freeze for about
3. To make the coating: Soften the darkish chocolate in a double boiler, or heatproof
bowl positioned over a small saucepan stuffed with 1 cup of water, over medium
warmth. Take away from the warmth and put aside to chill.
4. Gently pierce every bar with a toothpick or a fork. Working separately, maintain
every bar over the melted darkish chocolate and spoon the chocolate over it
to coat utterly. Flip the stick as you’re employed till the coating is solidified.
Place the coated bars on a parchment-lined tray and drizzle any remaining
coating over them.
5. Refrigerate the coated bars for not less than quarter-hour to harden. Hold refrigerated
for as much as 1 week or freeze for as much as 3 months.