¾ cup (165 g) butter
2 tablespoons (40 g) sugar-free
¼ cup (60 g) granular erythritol
1 cup (80 g) unsweetened shredded coconut
1 cup (112 g) flaxseed meal
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon liquid stevia (English toffee taste)
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C, or gasoline mark 4). Line a jelly roll pan with
2. In a small saucepan over low warmth, soften the butter, imitation honey, and
3. Within the meantime, add the coconut, flaxseed meal, and salt to a medium bowl
and whisk collectively.
4. When the butter combination is effervescent, whisk within the stevia. Then pour into the
coconut-flax combination and stir till all the pieces is evenly coated.
5. Flip this gentle, sticky dough out onto the parchment-lined baking pan, unfold,
and press it out to cowl the entire pan evenly.
6. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or till evenly golden. Instantly minimize into bars
whereas scorching. Depart them within the baking pan till fully cool after which retailer
in a snap-top container.