1 cup (145 g) sunflower seeds
½ cup (65 g) rice protein powder
½ teaspoon xanthan or guar
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt, plus extra for sprinkling
2 tablespoons (28 g) butter, softened
1½ tablespoons (3 g) minced contemporary rosemary
1 cup (115 g) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
½ cup (50 g) shredded Parmesan cheese
1 egg white
3 tablespoons (45 ml) water
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C, or fuel mark 4).
2. Put the sunflower seeds, rice protein powder, xanthan or guar, baking
powder, and salt in a meals processor and run it till the sunflower seeds are
floor as much as the feel of cornmeal or finer.
3. With the processor working, add the butter and rosemary. Then work within the
cheeses in three or 4 additions. Add the egg white after which the water.
When it types a comfortable dough, flip off the processor.
4. Line a cookie sheet with parchment. Make a ball of half the dough, put it on
the parchment, after which put one other sheet of parchment over it. Use a rolling pin to roll
the dough out into as skinny and even a sheet as you’ll be able to. Rigorously peel off the highest sheet of parchment.
Utilizing a skinny, sharp, straight-bladed knife, rating the dough into crackers. Sprinkle them frivolously with salt.
5. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or till golden. Whereas they’re baking, roll out and
minimize the remainder of the dough on a second cookie sheet. When the primary batch is
achieved, bake the second. Cool on the cookie sheets, re-score to interrupt aside,
and retailer in a snap-top container.