3 medium yellow squash or zucchini
Coconut oil spray or common coconut oil
Sprint of salt
Sprint of garlic powder
Sprint of Parmesan cheese (elective)
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C, or fuel mark 8). Grease or spray a baking
sheet with coconut oil.
2. Slice the squash into skinny chips of a constant thickness. A mandolin slicer
will assist significantly right here.
3. Lay the squash flat on the baking sheet. Coat the squash chips with oil.
Sprinkle the salt, garlic powder, and cheese, if desired.
4. Bake for about 10 minutes, or till they begin to brown, after which flip the
chips. Bake for a further 5 minutes, or till they begin to brown. Flip off
the warmth and let the chips sit within the oven for an hour.
5. Verify on them periodically in order that they don’t burn. Letting them sit will assist them
to crisp, however in the event you don’t have time to attend, simply bake them a further 5 to
7 minutes till they’re brown.