½ cup (60 g) walnuts, chopped
1 pound (455 g) brussels sprouts, halved or quartered
2 to three tablespoons (27 to 40 g) coconut oil, melted
½ teaspoon salt
Floor black pepper, to style
2 tablespoons (28 ml) extra-virgin olive oil
Juice from ½ of a lemon
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C, or fuel mark 4). Scatter the walnuts on a
baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, or till toasted and aromatic. Put aside
2. Enhance the oven to 400°F (200°C, or fuel mark 6). Line a baking sheet with
3. In a medium bowl, toss collectively the brussels sprouts, coconut oil, salt,
and pepper. Lay the sprouts out on the ready baking sheet and roast for
35 minutes, or till fork-tender. Stir them midway by baking to assist
them prepare dinner evenly.
4. Place the sprouts in a bowl and blend within the walnuts, olive oil, and lemon juice.
5. Retailer any leftovers within the fridge after which eat cool or heat briefly within the
microwave or a pan.