2 massive free vary eggs
6 desk spoons single cream or full cream milk
a knob of butter
1. Calmly whisk 2 massive eggs, 6 desk spoons single cream or full cream milk and a pinch of salt collectively till the combination has only one consistency.
2. Warmth a small non-stick frying pan for a minute or so, then add a knob of butter and let it soften. Don’t permit the butter to brown or it’ll discolor the eggs.
3. Pour within the egg combination and let it sit, with out stirring, for 20 seconds. Stir with a wood spoon, lifting and folding it over from the underside of the pan.
4. Let it sit for an additional 10 seconds then stir and fold once more.
5. Repeat till the eggs are softly set and barely runny in locations. Take away from the warmth and depart for a second to complete cooking.
6. Give a remaining stir and serve the velvety scramble directly.